There are 6 articles tagged as "plugin"

Smarter tag search in Vim

on November 01, 2017. in Development, Software. A 2 minute read.

As part of my Vim setup for PHP development, I use the vim-php-namespace plugin to add use statements in my PHP code.

Continue reading Smarter tag search in Vim...

Import custom Python modules in Vim plugins

on June 16, 2016. in Programming, Development. A 2 minute read.

This took me a while to figure out so I’m writing it down for future self and anyone else who needs it.

Vim Hugo helper

on March 25, 2016. in Programming, Development. A 2 minute read.

I think I just wrote my first Vim plugin. OK, it’s more a bunch of Vim functions slapped together than an actual plugin, but gotta start somewhere, right?

Continue reading Vim Hugo helper...

Loading custom module plugins

on July 20, 2010. in Development, Programming. A 1 minute read.

OK, here’s a quicky one from the office :P

Continue reading Loading custom module plugins...


on February 04, 2010. in Development, Programming. A 2 minute read.

At the office we’re starting out on a new project, which will require (thanks to our designer) a lot off divs and images and whatnot to slide up and down. All these elements will of course have it’s own ID’s and classes, so writing one function to slide/toggle them all is impossible, plus the design of these elements is so weird that the built-in animation effects are of no use. So I hacked together my first! jQuery plugin which will hopefully help us with this task.

Continue reading Toggler...

TickTweet WordPress plug-in

on November 21, 2008. in Blablabla, Development, Programming, Software. A 4 minute read.

Few weeks ago @imjustcreative mentioned on Twitter that he would like a WordPress plug-in that would scroll (tick) tweets where “soultweet” is mentioned. As I wanted to do a plug-in for some time, but never had any good ideas, I told him that I’ll take up the job. So I started to work on this in my free time.

Continue reading TickTweet WordPress plug-in...